Today, we’re announcing Shippo’s new partnership with Zapier: a web automation app that lets you streamline parts of your business. Zapier is great for business owners and small teams looking to connect the tools they use to run their business to further increase efficiency.
Zapier lets you build a Zap, a blueprint for a task you want to do over and over. A Zap works like this: “When I get a new thing in A, do this other thing in B.” The first part is the Trigger and the second part is the Action. You can mix and match triggers and actions to automate just about anything.
What Can I Do With the Shippo <> Zapier Integration?
With Zapier, Shippo users can:
- Sync orders to Shippo from many e-commerce carts, such as Ecwid or Big Cartel
- Automatically print labels created on Shippo via Google Cloud Print
- Send shipment text message notification for Shippo labels via Twilio
- … and much more!
What Triggers, Actions, and Searches are Supported?
You can set up the following with Shippo:
- New Order: trigger an action when a new order is created or imported
- New Shipping Label: trigger an action when a new shipping label is purchased
- Also, you can trigger actions based on tracking updates (e.g. “your shipment was delivered to recipient”) with Zapier’s webhook app
- Create Order: create a new order in Shippo when a trigger is launched
- Find Order: find an order based on its ID
- Find Shipping Label: find a label based on its ID
Click the links below to get started or check out our in-depth help center article on how to use Shippo with Zapier.
For more information about Shippo’s partners, visit our Partners page.