Join the Shippo team at eBayOPEN 2017 in Las Vegas from July 25 – 28th.
As the official shipping platform for eBay Canada and an approved Guaranteed Delivery shipping provider for eBay US, we look forward to talking with eBay sellers about how we can help you streamline your shipping workflow.
Shippo provides ecommerce businesses around the world the ability to connect to over 20 carriers around the world. In one simple dashboard, you can get discounted shipping rates, print labels, automate international documents, and facilitate returns. Our API can be used by high-volume sellers, allowing you to scale faster, expand globally, and customize your shipping workflow.
eBay US sellers: Learn more and begin using the new eBay US shipping platform which provides all US sellers attending eBayOPEN with:
- Access to the eBay Guaranteed Delivery program
- Exclusive USPS rates – for all your shipments across all your shopping carts and marketplaces (eBay and others)
- Zero subscription fees, label fees, monthly costs or sign up fees – eBay covers it all
- 20+ domestic and international carrier connections
- Future access to negotiated carrier rates
This program is currently available on an invite-only basis, or if you are a US-based seller attending eBayOPEN. If you are not attending but want to be part of this program, contact us.
eBay Canada sellers: Get trained on Shippo, the official shipping platform for eBay Canada.
- Get your questions answered by our staff of shipping experts
- Learn how to leverage all of the functionality inside the Shippo dashboard for a better shipping experience
Shippo is a multi-carrier API and web app that helps retailers, marketplaces and platforms connect to a global network of carriers. Businesses use Shippo to get real-time rates, print labels, automate international paperwork, track packages and facilitate returns. Shippo provides the tools to help businesses succeed through shipping.