Our goal at Shippo is to simplify shipping for e-commerce stores and marketplaces. Shipping is complicated and we’re here to take the burden of learning the ins and outs of optimizing e-commerce shipping off merchants’ shoulders.
Our shipping API and ecommerce web app automates and streamlines the process of creating shipping labels and tracking packages. With our user-friendly shipments dashboard and RESTful API, we cover all bases to provide e-commerce business owners the tools they need in order to save time and money for their shipping.
If you’re a small business merchant selling on an e-commerce platform like Shopify, Magento, Etsy, or GoDaddy, using Shippo is the cheapest way to ship a package across the US and internationally. With the lowest USPS Priority Mail rates on the market and incredibly low international rates, US merchants are set up to save hundreds of dollars a month on their shipping.
We’ve also made the process for creating a shipping label incredibly easy to learn and execute. Check out this quick how-to video that walks through the 3-step process for generating a label.
Here are the basic steps:
1. Click on Create Label for one of your orders and enter your package’s size and weight.
2. Click Select Shipping Rates, compare rates across shipping carriers, and Buy Label.
3. Now you’ve got your label! Simply click Download Label and you’re ready to File > Print.
Looking for a Multi-carrier Shipping Platform?
With Shippo, shipping is as easy as it should be.
- Pre-built integrations into shopping carts like Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and others.
- Support for dozens of carriers including USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Simple pricing: Cost of shipping + 5 cents per label. Label fees are waived when using Shippo’s carrier accounts.
- Shipping Insurance: Insure your packages at an affordable cost.
- Shipping API for building your own shipping solution.