Instantly get discounted rates with USPS and DHL Express. Plus, compare rates for up to 50+ carriers at once.
Easy-to-use Web App
Easily manage all of your carriers, shipping operations, and integrations from our web app.
Automatically send tracking information to customers so they know when to expect the delivery.
Integrate Shippo with your e-commerce platform or marketplace to seamlessly pull in orders to fulfill.
- FedEx Ground®
- FedEx First Overnight®
- FedEx International Priority®
- FedEx Europe First®
- FedEx International Economy®
- FedEx Priority Overnight®
- FedEx Standard Overnight®
- FedEx 2Day® A.M.
- FedEx 2Day®
- FedEx Express Saver®
- FedEx Home Delivery®
- FedEx SmartPost®
- FedEx SameDay®
- FedEx 1Day® Freight
- FedEx 2Day® Freight
- FedEx 3Day® Freight
- FedEx Freight® Economy
- FedEx Freight® Priority
- FedEx International Economy® Freight
- FedEx International First®
- FedEx International Priority® Freight View More
- Instant sign-up
- Developer-friendly RESTful API
- Multiple API client libraries
- Public, comprehensive, and intuitive docs
- Built for scale, performance, and reliability
- Multi-carrier support
- Tracking API with webhooks
- Comprehensive, easy-to-use UI
- Bulk label creation
- Scan-based outbound labels
- Scan-based return labels
- Cash-on-Delivery (COD)
- Parcel Insurance
- Labels: PNG, ZPL, 8.5x11 and 4x6 inch PDF
- Multi-piece shipments
- Saturday delivery
- 3rd-party billing
- Fast, helpful technical support View More
You can integrate with the FedEx API via Shippo, without having to build your own FedEx API integration. Our FedEx connection is reliable, plus business and developer-friendly. Shippo connects you directly to FedEx, no third-parties required! Shippo’s FedEx API and apps streamline your shipping so you can easily validate addresses, create labels, compare rates, buy insurance, track packages and more.
Anyone can create a shipping label and send a package within minutes. Tested by thousands of merchants, every interaction has been designed for ease-of-use.
Easy-to-follow documentation, tutorials, and API reference in our developer center.
Shippo maintains packages for the most popular languages including Python, Ruby, Node, PHP and others. See our GitHub page.
Get notified of any status changes as soon as they happen. Zero delays, so that you can get the most up-to-date information.
98% customer satisfaction rating and a Technical Account Team.
The FedEx service marks are owned by Federal Express Corporation and are used by permission.See All Carriers