Shipping with USPS Priority Mail Express International is an excellent option if you’re looking for fast, reliable, and cost-effective shipping to over 190 countries across the world.
What is USPS Priority Mail Express International?
This popular USPS service allows you to send packages that weigh up to 70 pounds with a maximum combined length and girth of 108 inches to many different countries (note, however, that some have lower weight limits in effect).
Delivery typically takes 3-5 business days, depending upon the local postal service in your destination country. With USPS Priority Mail Express International, USPS passes shipments off at the border, and the postal service of the destination country takes over from there to handle the final delivery.
Within this service, there are flat rate and variable rate options available, with discounted weight-based pricing through Shippo starting at $42.85, and flat rate pricing starting at just $27.10. Three different types of Priority Mail Express International Flat Rate products — all of which have a maximum weight of 4 pounds — are available, including:
- Flat Rate Envelope: 12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
- Legal Flat Rate Envelope: 15″ x 9 1/2″
- Padded Flat Rate Envelope: 12 1/2″ x 9 1/2″
Variable rate pricing, on the other hand, is based on the weight of the package and the destination country. As you might imagine, the more the package weighs and the further it’s being shipped, the more it will cost.
Benefits of Shipping with USPS Priority Mail Express International
- It comes with USPS tracking, which allows both you and your customer to monitor the package’s shipping status from start to finish.
- It includes $200 of insurance covering merchandise loss, damage, or missing contents to give you added peace of mind.
- USPS also offers free package pickup, either at your home or place of business, which is a huge time saver for busy sellers.
Why E-Commerce Merchants Love USPS Priority Mail Express International
Speed and affordability are often the two biggest factors when e-commerce owners opt for USPS Priority Mail Express International. This service is one of the quickest ways to ship internationally, with most packages reaching their destination in 3-5 business days.
Although there are cheaper options — like Priority Mail International, which starts at $34.53 with variable pricing — sellers who ship via USPS Priority Mail Express International trade cost savings for faster shipping. Overall, USPS Priority Mail Express International represents a great value for merchants whose packages need to be delivered around the globe quickly.
Save Big on USPS Priority Mail Express International with Shippo
- Validate addresses on international destinations
- Automate label creation in order to print labels faster
- Create labels from an existing order file to prevent manual entry errors
- Print return labels for hassle-free customer returns
- Schedule pickups from your home or office
- Build fully customized branded tracking pages
- Send branded shipment notification emails to customers
Shippo also comes with comprehensive, built-in analytics that help you keep track of shipping spend and make continual process improvements. We even help you fill out customs forms to get your international orders signed, sealed, and delivered stress-free.