USPS Commercial Base Pricing is the standard discounted rate offered to USPS customers, who buy and print shipping labels online. Compared to retail rates given at the post office, Commercial Base Pricing is significantly discounted. Unlike USPS Cubic Pricing, there is no volume requirement, so you can just sign up and get Commercial Base Pricing rates. Commercial Base Pricing is available for the following USPS mail classes: First Class Mail, Priority Mail, Priority Mail Express, First Class Package International, Priority Mail International, and Priority Mail Express International.
Looking For a Multi-carrier Shipping Platform?
With Shippo, shipping is as easy as it should be.
- Pre-built integrations into shopping carts like Magento, Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and others.
- Support for dozens of carriers including USPS, FedEx, UPS, and DHL.
- Simple pricing: Cost of shipping + 5 cents per label. Label fees are waived when using Shippo’s carrier accounts.
- Shipping Insurance: Insure your packages at an affordable cost.
- Shipping API for building your own shipping solution.